SERVICES IN UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Corporate Finance is often seen as a complex concept by most people. Essentially it is financial jargon and in reality, involves a lot of intricacies. However, it enhances the value of the business to its stakeholders and involves myriad investment decisions with the help of planned budgets and forecasts.
“Corporate financing is mainly the section of finance that deals with how companies deal with funding sources, capital structuring and investment decisions to maximize shareholder value through long term and short term financial planning and strategy implementation.”
Steps in Corporate Finance
It involves meticulous steps that focuses on plethora of activities like mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, fund raising, project finance and refinance, corporate restructuring, dividend recapitalizations, working capital management , debt and capital advisories.
There is a multitude of sources from where corporate finance can be arranged such as banks (secured and unsecured term loan or construction loan), Inter Corporate Deposits (ICDs) or loans from Non-banking financial institutions (NBFCs), private lenders, debentures (both convertible and non-convertible), investment through private equities (P/E) from new investors, returns from investment in stocks, availing credit limits ( both fund-based and non-fund based like Bank Guarantees (BG) from banks, public deposits through IPOs in case of listed companies.
Many business owners find themselves in a position where they look upon significant transactions and require assistance from professionals who are expert in this field.
We at Fundforth, have a team of dedicated professionals who are very intuitive and invest gruelling working hours in handling corporate finances through all the possible mediums and assist in fulfilling their financial requirements from reputed financial institutions. By Capital Budgeting, we help them to set criteria whether to receive investment funding or whether finance that investment with equity or debt capital.
Thus, we at Fundforth not only help them to arrange finances but also add value to their business by advising them to make optimum utilization of funds. We have successfully assisted clients in completing their significant transactions across the Middle East and internationally.
How Fundforth can help in Corporate Finance by providing Debt and Equity solutions?
- Analysing all present and historical information of the company by doing the technical, financial and corporate due diligence.
- Preparing/Analysing Business Plans and Budgets by working closely with the management to understand their expansion programs
- Checking the eligibility and creditworthiness of the business
- Strategize a plan that suits the most as per the structure and current business needs
- Understanding the client’s requirements and doing market research to identify the appropriate source of finances through investments or raising debts
- Identifying the potential buyers or sellers for business as the case may be
- Checking the securities or collaterals of the companies or the promoters that the company can easily offer
- Advising on various sources of capital such as regional and international investment with syndicated and bilateral bank facilities
- Leverage our extensive local and global network to introduce the client to the financial institutions
- Negotiation with the lenders or new entrants till the deal closes
- Preparing the Financial Reports for the finances including cash flow statements, calculating Internal Rate of Return ( IRR), Net Present Value (NPV) and Debt Service Coverage Ratio (DSCR )ratios in the requisite formats
- Preparing the five-year Financial Projections of the business.
- Arranging Term Sheet or In-Principle Approval and Final Sanction.
- Facilitating Final Disbursements/ Credits into the company’s bank account.
- Checking Cost of Fund and Interest Statements
- Monitoring the utilization of funds.
- Assisting in the pre and post valuation of the company’s business
On top of all, we work closely with our clients and maintain the confidentiality and secrecy of their sensitive information by securing them on a cloud-based server that is always password encrypted. Furthermore, we at Fundforth have created a reputation in the UAE market as we have focused only on building long term client relationships rather than closing a deal whether it is in the best interest of our client.